Forum to discuss 2020 gaming
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:31 pm
- Location: Colorado
We expect to have equal if not greater numbers this year at Winterfest. In light of this, we are going to implement some guidelines to help us organize the space as best we can and to make it fair for everyone. The board/officers have had a few meetings about this and we have agreed to the following:
- No side or secondary games will be allocated table space until we are certain all primary main games tables have been assigned
- Attendees will not be given extra computer, food or game storage tables in conjunction with the main game tables
- Please leave your game collections in your rooms and be conscience of the fact that we have space concerns as we have nearly out grown the facilities.
- Main/Primary tables will be given ample room for charting and off map game related activities.
- We are going to try to have a dedicated sit down food area, where we encourage everyone to eat at.
- This will keep the food / trash near the doors and away from as much gaming as possible
- Tables allocated to games that don't have committed players and sit inactive will have to be taken down
- If it appears you have no players for your game and are 'waiting', in light of the growth and finite space we will ask that you take the game down so that we can recycle the space for games that will actually be played
- In the event we have room, we will try to add extra side game tables and "convenience tables" for everyone
- if you have concerns, suggestions or feedback please reach out to one of the Winterfest officers who are:
In closing, we are looking at relocating to better facilities with more space. We will update everyone at our annual Winterfest members meeting (during the fest) and look forward to getting input from you. More good things ahead!